Bed/Bath: 2bd / 2ba
Type: Condo – Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car parking included
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Top Floor Inner Mission 2BD/2BA Condo w/ City Views at The Citrino
- Top floor unit with beautiful western light
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Gas fireplace in living room
- Brand new floors
- Good closet space
- Freshly painted
- Modern kitchen w/ Caesarstone counters & stainless steel appliances
- Skylight in kitchen
- Sutro Tower and City views
- Washer/dryer hook-ups
- 1-car parking included
- Common garden area with mature lemon trees
- Shared roof deck with amazing views
- Elevator building
- Steps to all the Mission has to offer including BART, MUNI, and tech shuttles
- Easy freeway access for east and south bay commutes
The Citrino, built in 2007, is a well-located building in the Inner Mission with garage parking with interior access; an elevator; bike parking; 2 courtyards; and a spectacular view roof deck. Enjoy a convenient location close to incredible Valencia dining and shops with easy access to tech shuttles, 16th Street BART, Muni, downtown, and highways. 566 S. Van Ness Avenue has a Walk Score of 99, a "Walker's Paradise."
Once known as known as "the Mission lands" (that is, the lands belonging to Mission San Francisco de Asis , which holds the distinction as the oldest building in the City), The Mission District was once inhabited by the Ohlone people , a Native American tribe who populated much of the San Francisco Bay Area.
Towards the end of the 18th century, however, Spanish missionaries began settling in the area, bringing with them their religion, culture, and way of life.
Over time, The Mission has served many roles: as rancho and farm land; industrial space and housing plots for working-class German, Irish, and Italian immigrants; and, in its most recent iteration, as one of the City’s mo...
More About Inner Mission